Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Does Anybody Really Know Who Peter J. Burns III Is?

My fellow entrepreneurs,

I have been contacted by several sources who said they have done background checks on Peter Burns and from looking at a few of his profiles on the Club E Network, Facebook and LinkedIn; they cannot find out anywhere that he actually graduated from college? I heard that he has said that he attended a course there and graduated from it, but isn't it a little misleading to list on your social network profiles that you could or could not have graduated from college and that you got a grad degree? Even if it is not so, why list it that way, the general audience, especially those he is trying to influence would not know if he just attended a course or two? Or that he attended a college and did not finish?  Did he really serve in the Army or a Veteran?  Was he a Ranger? Who knows, any comments on this?

He often told me that he was accepted to a few of the military academies but turned them down...what about this?

If you have done the research and know the answers, please let us know?

6 comments:

sogashia said...

He doesnt have a graduate degree from Harvard.

dirtpink said...

I have contacted Harvard Records Management to see if we can verify he attended or graduated.

Solomon Alesh said...

Peter is Currently in Ethiopia setting up connections with powerful people. I know he is a fraud i have ways to contact him if anybody wants to Sue him or anything.

Nick Coston said...

He's in Southern CA after getting shit-canned from his gig in Ethiopia. He's scamming people now in U.S. He never pays anyone, and has nothing in his name. He is a complete and utter fraud, wife beater and money launderer. Got enough?

Max Income Jim said...

Last known he is in Las Vegas. He is scamming as usual. I get about a call a week from someone who saw me here or on Rip Off Report. He is still finding suckers because at least one of them is telling me they have a deal he is going to get funded for them and he will get a big commission from that. Knowing what I know about this scum bag he has something up his sleeve that will grab off as much cash as he can get his hands on and he will protect himself by funneling the money to someone's checking account other than his own. I don't know what he is doing with the money he is scamming or if he is being successful. Lots o judgements out there against him.

Max Income Jim said...

Last known he is in Las Vegas. He is scamming as usual. I get about a call a week from someone who saw me here or on Rip Off Report. He is still finding suckers because at least one of them is telling me they have a deal he is going to get funded for them and he will get a big commission from that. Knowing what I know about this scum bag he has something up his sleeve that will grab off as much cash as he can get his hands on and he will protect himself by funneling the money to someone's checking account other than his own. I don't know what he is doing with the money he is scamming or if he is being successful. Lots o judgements out there against him.